20 November 2009

Yesterday, was the worst day i had on buses>.<
In the morning, bcos i wanted tu collect writing samples
of my lovely children i went tu the centre before my meeting
with XinYun for lib search at 2pm.
Typical children. Lucky i bring alot of paper cos
when i let Dayna draw, the others want tu draw too!
In the end, i had 6 drawing and 4 drawing samples when i only need one each=.=
Had tu pat them tu slp but they got too hyper,
i decide tu pat the toddlers. Managed tu make Jolene slp.
Jolene>JiaYi>ShiRui All the toddlers all sleep after patting awhile
unlike the forever energetic Nursery!
Went off since it seems it will rain anytime.
Indeed it rained when i reached the bus stop=.=
Text XinYun when i was reaching the sch and this girl forget
she got piano! Since it was alr raining damn heavily
i decide tu take loop back home and slp.
Guess what? I was on 75! How tu loop right?>.<
So i just took tu Great World, texting with Aloysius tu kill time all the way.
Took 175 so i can get tu Clementi and when i was reaching,
thr's this guy who sat beside me despite having so many seats tu choose frm>.<
He kept pushing me i got fed up thinking he want more space
so i moved in a lil so he can have all the space he want.
Instead, he still kept sitting closer, obvious what he's doing=.=
I was alr fed up from the journey and COLD and plus him
I stare at him but he like ignored and sit even more inside
I got angry and step on his toes and kick him:D
He nearly fall frm his place! Damn idiotic!
Text Annie and she say if he do it agn smack him.
Haha, Aloysius said what if he kidnap me?
Kick him whr he hurts the most la! HAHA
Whatever, I just HATE sitting on bus alone!
The first thing i do when i reach Clementi is buy Pink dolphin!
Without food and water since 7.30am tu 2pm is hell!
After drinking, felt so much better of course.
Took 184 back tu interchng and 920 home.
3hrs of hell thanks tu my blur mind=.=
75>175>184>920!

No comments: