24 December 2008

After so many days of work,
finally i can start work late today:)
All weddings:)
so many ppl getting married nowadays

I will be free during the
Christmas period cos
getting married during tat time
will be more ex
cos my pay would increase.
but anyway nobody likes tu work on tat day:)

I broke a spoon during one of it:)
lucky the manager wasn there:D
i onli rmb wad happened yest:)
Went tu work at 12 and
finished all the leftover settings
and went tu look for chair covers.
unknowingly, its 4.30
after i folded dunno how many napkins:)
Went for my dinner at the canteen
wif Mummy:)
After dinner, went tu work
but i felt lik sleeping so
i ate sweets and walk ard tu keep awake:)
Jason gave mii sweets too.
when the dinner was ending,
the blister under my toe burst!
so i walk wif a limp.
Lucky my table was Muslim so i was so free
i start tu help other ppl.
i even open door. Hahs:)
Went tu the back-area and it was the last course(dessert)
jason took his and b4 he step out,
his dessert slip and broke on the floor.
I was behind him and i got hit by the big piece
of porcelain on my right foot so
it looks veri swollen now:)

Im looking forward tu the date wif Annie now.
I can treat u tu BIG meal le:)

Daddy said his boss called and told him tat
his bonus may be halved this year:(
tat makes it $2000:(
Cos of the sales prob
so may be worse come tu worse,
The outlet in spore will be closed down.
which means my dad will be jobless.
Given his age, getting the same position
would be so hard so i have tu save now
just in case it happens:(

No comments: